Friday, December 15, 2006

remotivated/

heh. been hearing abt many of my pri sch friends doing well, and going to nj, etc. really wonder who i will meet.. hopefully there's more Hope people and nice andersonians. :D

oh, i am in CJC, index grp 11. <- anyone same?

so, didnt make it to sajc, whose "Every Saint a Servant Leader" motto is so attractive but im kinda happy to be in cj. pam and jon are with me.. hmm, the Andersonian Hopies. (:

anw today Zion went for street evax. i really thnk God for such a great bunch of people, so motivated, convicted and willing to work. their passion encourages me alot. so, today we got 9 converts, of which 6 from mayflower. mayflower, revival's here. *roars. i want for AND too! sngs is growing frm glory to glory too! this reminds me of passion week. (:

after pm, dear rachel sheep told me smth that made me smile again. sheep, i hold you to what you say. dont bluff me. :D

hmm, thank God yihui keep telling me to keep my options open, at least i am not dreading jc life so much.. dilemmaaaaaaaaa.

shall blog abt camp, when pamela comes back from japan and hand over the camp picts!